timber Patio Doors
EBS Timber Patio Doors have been designed to include traditional features, whilst incorporating modern operation, technology and energy efficiency.
Extraordinary Features With The EBS Timber Patio Door
- Standard 10 Year Guarantee Including Paintwork
- Range of ambient/acoustic windows, performance tested, not just a glazing upgrade.
- Farrow & Ball paint finish.
Design Options For The EBS Timber Patio Doors
- Triple or acoustic glazing.
- Tilt & Slide designs where door leafs slide across to open and tilt inwards for ventilation.
- Trickle ventilation.
- Thermally insulated multi-layered raised and fielded panels on contemporary designs.
- Thermally insulated sculpted panels on traditional designs.
- 3 different Locking Options are available:
- A: Handle Inside & outside, Straight through Cylinder (internally and externally openable).
- B: Handle Inside grip outside, half cylinder (internally openable only).
- C: None locking handle, espag operated (internally openable only).
“The quality of all the windows is remarkable - in terms of heat retention, noise reduction, low condensation and appearance.”
The best way to experience the exceptional build quality and finish of our windows is to visit the EBS window & door gallery in Forest Hill by appointment only.
EBS Window & Door Gallery Opening hours
Anytime By Appointment
Administration: from 9am till 4pm
Call us On
Email Us On