timber French Doors
EBS Timber French Doors have been designed to include traditional features, whilst incorporating modern operation, technology and energy efficiency.
Extraordinary Features With The EBS Timber French Doors
- Standard 10 Year Guarantee Including Paintwork
- Range of ambient/acoustic windows, performance tested, not just a glazing upgrade.
- Secured by Design enhanced security specification as standard.
- Farrow & Ball paint finish.
Design Options For The EBS Sliding Sash Window
- Flush & Lipped options.
- Triple or acoustic glazing.
- Single leaf or double leaf designs.
- Open in or open out.
- Trickle ventilation.
- Thermally insulated multi-layered raised and fielded panels on contemporary designs.
- Thermally insulated sculpted panels on traditional designs.
- Keyed a like cylinders to match with other doors in the property.
- Thumb turn cylinders for escape access.
- Split spindle on level/lever handle locking type.
- Handle operated locking on both lead and slave leafs.
- 100mm jamb section on opening inward doors for hinge clearance away from skirting boards and plaster lines.
“The quality of all the windows is remarkable - in terms of heat retention, noise reduction, low condensation and appearance.”
The best way to experience the exceptional build quality and finish of our windows is to visit the EBS window & door gallery in Forest Hill by appointment only.
EBS Window & Door Gallery Opening hours
Anytime By Appointment
Administration: from 9am till 4pm
Call us On
Email Us On