timber Bi-Folding Doors
EBS Timber Bi-Folding Doors have been designed to include traditional features, whilst incorporating modern operation, technology and energy efficiency. Design configurations are available with up to 10 leafs, spanning up to 10 metres wide and can open up the entire side of a property.
Extraordinary Features With The EBS Timber Bi-Folding Doors
Standard 10 Year Guarantee Including Paintwork
Range of ambient/acoustic windows, performance tested, not just a glazing upgrade.
Farrow & Ball paint finish.
- Triple or acoustic glazing.
- Frame hinged or floating door leaf configurations.
- Internal locking only with no external access (certain models).
- Internal and external locking and access (certain models).
- Trickle ventilation.
- Thermally insulated multi-layered raised and fielded panels.
- Thermally insulated sculpted panels on traditional designs.
- Hardwood door threshold options
“The quality of all the windows is remarkable - in terms of heat retention, noise reduction, low condensation and appearance.”
The best way to experience the exceptional build quality and finish of our windows is to visit the EBS window & door gallery in Forest Hill by appointment only.
EBS Window & Door Gallery Opening hours
Anytime By Appointment
Administration: from 9am till 4pm
Call us On
Email Us On